STEPS TO SHARING YOUR STORY
Everyone has a story! No matter how big or small you think your story is, it can have a huge impact on someone else. Will Smith once said that “Reading is the key to life” – Not just reading to learn, but he stated “there is not one thing that you could be going through in life that someone else hasn’t already gone through and written a book about.” In today’s technology age this is not only limited to books, but social media, audio, video, and BLOGS!
1. Share your Story here: Share Your Story
2. Pick a Title that is relevant to your story-
- Examples: overcoming cancer, my battle with drugs, etc.
- Don’t be afraid to be creative with the title, just make sure people will have an idea of the subject
3. Drag a Picture or Video into the media box.
- The Picture or Video will show up on the Blog box on the homepage, so please add something
- No Nudity or other inappropriate images please
4. Blog your content
- Write as much or as little as you would like
- Add Links when appropriate (insert/edit link button)
- Once again, be as creative as you would like
5. Save draft
6. Be ready to inspire!